Canon imageCLASS MF4770n Driver Software Printer Setup
We will give you the download link with a single click, please select the appropriate of your operating system
Operating Systems For Windows:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit) (64-bit) Windows 10 (32-bit), (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) ,64-bit) Windows XP
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4770n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
Release date : 02/14/17
Size : 40.10 MB
If you cannot scan over a network or with a USB connection in Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 8, install the MF driver, restart (not shut down) your PC, and then install the following program. [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
File name: MF4700MFDriversV2090W64usEN.exe
How to Setup Your Printers on Windows and MacOS
Are you having trouble to set up your new This Drivers? Here, we will help you to solve this problem. Below, we explain how to set up this printer on two Operating Systems, Windows and MacOS. So, let’s get started.
How to Install on Windows
- Download the driver file. latest driver file is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
- Find the “.exe” file on the location where you save the downloaded installation driver.
- Double-click the “.exe” file to open it.
- The system will decompress the file and following by displaying Setup windows.
- Follow the instruction on that window until the last step.
- Once you’ve followed all instruction, your Canon imageCLASS MF4770nis ready to use.
Operating Systems For Mac:
- Mac OS X v10.14 Mac OS X v10.13 Mac OS X v10.11 Mac OS X v10.10 Mac OS X 9 Mac OS X v10.8.5 Mac OS X v10.12
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]
Release date : 02/04/19
Size : 22.11 MB
File name : mac-mf-v10111-00.dmg
How to Install on MacOS
- Download the driver file from a similar place like where you can get the Windows version driver. Make sure you choose the MacOS operating system before downloading the file.
- Open the installation file.
- After you open it, due to high-security feature on MacOS, you will find many popup warning windows. Just click the “Open” button to skip the security check and put a check on the message to keep the file Open.
- You also can choose the option that prevents this kind of warning to appear in the future. That way, if you want to update your Canon imageCLASS MF4770ndriver, you don’t need to be bothered by this kind of warning.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. Once it’s done, you can use your printer.
Download Canon imageCLASS MX885 Driver Series From Canon Website