Canon ImageCLASS D530 : the Winner amongst All
When it comes to home offices, the absolute problem usually revolves around its employees as well as the equipment, especially the printer. As the deadline approaches, you need a laser printer that will not break down under many work. Picked as Editor’s favorite 2018, here are a few things you must to notice about Canon ImageCLASS D530
Nothing is more precious than time. Many companies will choose the fast equipment just so they can save some minutes of their working hour. Using advanced technology, this printer provides you a stable yet speed performance. In one minute, you can print out up to 46 pages of paper, practically saving up much time for better use. Not only that, Canon ImageCLASS D530 has a good durability, in which it will not collapse after heavy work. With a minimal maintenance, it can run smoothly throughout the years, which means you can also save up some money and allocate it for other necessities.
Just like other typical Canon printers, it is very easy to be used. Aided by LCD panel, it will help and guide the users to operate the machine only through their intuition. In addition, learned from the previous products, Canon provides an application library. Through this application, you can customize the set ups for the LCD panel to fit your needs. You can add or remove the operating buttons and pin them on the home screen, so you will get rid of the operations you use most on daily basis.
Winning an award, Canon ImageCLASS D530 Laser Printers has been acknowledged as it also has gained the popularity as one of the most useful and wanted home office printers. Without any doubt, it solves the problems of printing without any scratch as it also provides a solution to digital imaging. As it is very flexible, this printer is needed by many modern companies because it boosts up their desktop level image lineup.
Employing robust features inside it, the printer comes pretty much compact. In addition, it has a pretty huge capacity, whereas it can contain up to 2,300 sheets of papers in one go. What makes it really good is it has its own security system, in which intruders will not be able to break through it—while it makes the whole process easy. Canon ImageCLASS D530 Laser Printers has various range of connectivity, where you can even do mobile printing. It is also aided by scanner, so you can print and copy a document from hard files to soft files or vice versa easily. Amazing, isn’t it?
Operating Systems For Windows:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP
How to Setup Your Printers on Windows and MacOS
Are you having trouble to set up your new This Drivers? Here, we will help you to solve this problem. Below, we explain how to set up this printer on two Operating Systems, Windows and MacOS. So, let’s get started.
How to Install on Windows
- Download the driver file. You can find it on the Canon official website or you also can use the driver from trusted Canon printer driver provider. The latest driver file is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32 bit and 64 bit). Note: before you start the installation process, make sure your PC is connected to the internet.
- Find the “.exe” file on the location where you save the downloaded installation driver.
- Double-click the “.exe” file to open it.
- The system will decompress the file and following by displaying Setup windows.
- Follow the instruction on that window until the last step.
- Once you’ve followed all instruction, your Canon ImageCLASS D530 is ready to use.
You need to keep your PC connected to the internet because in the middle of the installation, you will be asked to do registration and such which require an internet connection. So, make sure the internet connection doesn’t get any interruption while you install the driver.
64 bit Download
32 bit Download
Operating Systems For Mac:
- Mac OS X v10.14
- Mac OS X v10.13
- Mac OS X v10.11
- Mac OS X v10.10
- Mac OS X 9
- Mac OS X v10.8.5
- Mac OS X v10.12
How to Install on MacOS
- Download the driver file from a similar place like where you can get the Windows version driver. Make sure you choose the MacOS operating system before downloading the file.
- Open the installation file.
- After you open it, due to high-security feature on MacOS, you will find many popup warning windows. Just click the “Open” button to skip the security check and put a check on the message to keep the file Open.
- You also can choose the option that prevents this kind of warning to appear in the future. That way, if you want to update your Canon ImageCLASS D530 driver, you don’t need to be bothered by this kind of warning.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. Once it’s done, you can use your printer.
One last important thing that you need to do is connecting the printer to your PC or Mac. In fact, do it at the beginning of each installation method we explained above. This will help the computer to detect the printer which is also required in the installation process.