Using Canon PIXMA MG2522 to Print High-Quality Dynamic Photo
There are two methods to create a good and dynamic movement-filled photo. You can freeze the image using a high-speed shutter setting on your camera. Or, let the blur show on the photo to create the movement effect. Now, after you decide the method, you need to use correct setting on your PIXMA, to produce a good-quality photo.
Setting Up Your PIXMA
Firstly, choose the correct paper size. It depends on how you will use your photo later, such as hanging it or put it in the small frame, the size will affect the detail. Then, set the color range into the widest setting. It will give you the best color result. The last thing you need to set is the print quality. Set it at the highest level. Now, you can start the printing process.
Using My Image Garden Software
You also can use the My Image Garden software from Canon to create the dynamic and high-speed movement photo. This software allows you to take a screenshot of your video. So, if you record a video in the highest quality format, you can use it as the source. Capture it, use the setting above, and you can print it with Canon PIXMA to get the best quality result.
Operating Systems For Windows:
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP
How to Setup Your Driver Printers on Windows and MacOS
Are you having trouble to set up your new This Drivers? Here, we will help you to solve this problem. Below, we explain how to set up this printer on two Operating Systems, Windows and MacOS. So, let’s get started.
How to Install on Windows
- Download the driver file. You can find it on the Canon official website or you also can use the driver from trusted Canon printer driver provider. The latest driver file is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32 bit and 64 bit). Note: before you start the installation process, make sure your PC is connected to the internet.
- Find the “.exe” file on the location where you save the downloaded installation driver.
- Double-click the “.exe” file to open it.
- The system will decompress the file and following by displaying Setup windows.
- Follow the instruction on that window until the last step.
- Once you’ve followed all instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2522 is ready to use.
You need to keep your PC connected to the internet because in the middle of the installation, you will be asked to do registration and such which require an internet connection. So, make sure the internet connection doesn’t get any interruption while you install the driver.
Operating Systems For Mac:
- Mac OS X v10.14
- Mac OS X v10.13
- Mac OS X v10.11
- Mac OS X v10.10
- Mac OS X 9
- Mac OS X v10.8.5
- Mac OS X v10.12
How to Install Canon PIXMA on MacOS
- Download the driver file from a similar place like where you can get the Windows version driver. Make sure you choose the MacOS operating system before downloading the file.
- Open the installation file.
- After you open it, due to high-security feature on MacOS, you will find many popup warning windows. Just click the “Open” button to skip the security check and put a check on the message to keep the file Open.
- You also can choose the option that prevents this kind of warning to appear in the future. That way, if you want to update your Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver, you don’t need to be bothered by this kind of warning.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. Once it’s done, you can use your printer.
One last important thing that you need to do is connecting the printer to your PC or Mac. In fact, do it at the beginning of each installation method we explained above. This will help the computer to detect the printer which is also required in the installation process.